DSWA, Certified Public Accountants, P.C. is a professional corporation owned by John G. Daniel, B.G. Wolfe, Jr. and Renda Armstrong. The corporation is the successor entity of John G. Daniel, Certified Public Accountant, a sole-proprietorship which began August 1, 1988. Our firm serves Western Missouri and Eastern Kansas with offices in Butler, Nevada, and Raymore, Missouri. Our firm holds a valid permit to practice, issued by the Missouri Board of Accountancy. We are also licensed to practice in the State of Kansas. We have made a commitment to provide quality, full-service auditing, accounting, tax, and management services for our clients, regardless of size. Our team of experienced professionals take the time to listen and learn about your business needs. We help you navigate the changing financial and technical landscape to insure the achievement of your goals.
Our firm maintains memberships in the following organizations:
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Private Companies Practice Section of the AICPA
- The AICPA Division for Management Advisory Services
- The AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center
- The Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Government Finance Officers Association
- The Missouri Municipal League
- The Missouri Rural Water Association
- The Missouri Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
Our firm has successfully passed all AICPA peer reviews since inception. Click here to see our most recent Peer Review.
Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present, while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of our clients' needs through research and sound analysis. DSWA Certified Public Accountants is dedicated to meeting these goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism. We have been a staple in our respective business communities for years, and pride ourselves on the level of esteem we have earned.